Would you like to do some paper crafting – to create scrapbook layouts to document favorite memories AND to create some cards to share with people you love?
Wondering when you might fit that into your already busy schedule? Wondering how and where to start?
Try my Margot’s Mix Crops and Art Parties!!!
They are a great opportunity to meet other scrappers, have fun, and to create something beautiful for you and your loved ones to cherish. I’ll do the planning, ordering, supply-organizing, and give you a huge head-start on the creative process! Here’s a summary of the crops and parties I am planning to offer in the year ahead — click on it twice to see a larger image.
Extra Perk: The Kit you order will count towards a Stamp of the Month purchase and perhaps the Constant Campaign special! If you want to add anything else to your order to qualify for those promotions, please let me know once you have registered.
Are you long distance or unavailable on the crop dates? No Problem! Send me an email to place your crop order and I will invoice you VIA paypal for the kit any additional costs (e.g. $6 for shipping if you want me to mail your kit to you). Your kit will include a detailed summary of layout instructions including a photo of each sample layout.
Join the Margot’s Mix Crop Club!
I have a BRAND NEW Margot’s Mix Crop Club and I think you are going to like it!!! If you’re interested in several Scrapbooking Mix Crops and/or Art Parties listed above, the club will be a terrific benefit! Here are some of the highlights for joining:
- You will get a FREE Annual Inspirations Catalog and supplementary Seasonal Expressions and Holiday Expressions Catalogs.
Note: In the past I have been able to give these away to customers. But my cost for these publications has increased so now the retail cost is $6 + Tax and S&H for the Annual Inspirations catalog and about $2 each for the supplementary catalogs.
- It’s a No Commitment Club and an Ongoing Club
Since it’s a no commitment club you get to pick and choose which crops you’d like to attend. This way if you absolutely do not like a paper collection or featured project, you can skip that month but read on to find out why you will want to come to as many as possible!
The club starts in September 2015 but since it is ongoing there’s no “end” date and new people can join in at any time.
- We will be creating a MIX of Paper Crafting Projects at my scrapbook crops and art parties! In some months we’ll craft three 2-page scrapbook layouts and in other months we’ll craft items to give as gifts (or keep for yourself – I won’t tell), stacks of cards, and goodies for party or home décor.
See the schedule above for a summary of the projects offered each month.
- The fee for crops may vary depending on what will be created.
- Here’s the exciting big change to my Crop Club program. I will be keeping a Customer Loyalty Rewards (punch) Card for you on your purchases through me and my online gatherings.
Every $10 in products ordered (before Tax and S&H) will earn a punch on your card.
Here are all the ways you can earn punches:
- When you pay a monthly crop club fee (e.g. $35 for the scrapbook crops), a punch for each $10 of the cost.
- If you order any additional supplies with your crop club registration/order.
- If you bring any outside orders from non-Club members to the crops.
- If you join any of my own online gatherings (I have one going every month) to place an order outside of the crop club orders for Close to my Heart supplies.
- If you bring a friend who joins the crop club, you will earn a punch once they’ve registered for their first crop.
- Earn Hostess Rewards on Punches. When you fill your card to first hostess level of $150 (15 punches), you can choose to take $25 in Hostess Rewards.
OR you can build them up and earn more punches for higher hostess reward levels and half-price items!
Mix Crops & Art Parties: The Not-so-Fine Print
Make the projects your own and enjoy the process! This is about you!
♥ Register through me by sending me an email to let me know which events you’re interested in; space is limited and registration will close about 10 days prior to each event so I can get supplies ordered in time. Once I know what to order on your behalf, I’ll send you an invoice through PayPal so you can make your payment.